You worry about safety for your loved one, about their health and well-being. Perhaps they just need a caregiver in the home to help with meals or transportation. Maybe they need personal care assistance (bathing, dressing, toileting).
- You can choose between 12-hour and 24-hour shifts. Short-term and long-term contracts. Even live in care. We are flexible to meet your needs.
- Rest assured your relative is in good hands. We screen for experience, empathy, dementia training, and a love and respect for older adults. We also conduct national level background checks and verify all references.
- You get to select the caregiver(s) and negotiate their pay and schedule directly.
Happier caregivers lead to happier clients
With the registry model of in home care, you are the employer. This gives you more control. But it also allows the caregiver to receive more money per hour—at no extra cost to you—than if they were employed by a conventional home care agency.
- You get to choose from the cream of the crop. The best and the brightest are attracted to our registry. This allows us to be very selective. Our community of caregivers typically have more education and a deeper commitment to their profession.
- Happier caregivers make for better care. Studies show that caregivers who feel appreciated and properly valued experience greater job satisfaction. That translates to better service for their clients—your loved one.
Whether you are looking for in home care, or an extra layer of assistance for a loved one in the hospital, our community of caregivers are available to help with a wide variety of services. Give us a call at 631-880-6321.